ONE OF THE MOST COMPETITIVE INVESTMENT INCENTIVES REGIMES IN EMERGING MARKETS.
TAILORED AND COMPLETE PACKAGES FOR BOTH GREENFIELD AND BROWNFIELD PROJECTS IN MANUFACTURING, SERVICES, AND R&D.
EQUAL TREATMENT OF INTERNATIONAL AND LOCAL INVESTORS.
EVER-GROWING EASE OF ACCESS TO INCENTIVES AND TAX RELIEFS.
INCENTIVES AVAILABLE IN VARIOUS SECTORS AND SCALES.
333 INCENTIVE CERTIFICATES ISSUED FOR INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS WORTH TRY 42.5 BILLION IN 2018, CREATING EMPLOYMENT FOR 22,440 PEOPLE.
Applicable both for greenfield and brownfield projects, the Turkish government offers a comprehensive investment incentives program with a wide range of instruments that helps to minimize the upfront cost burden and accelerate the returns on investments.
These incentives may also be tailored for projects in priority sectors classified as key areas for the transfer of technology and economic development. In addition, the Turkish government provides generous support programs for R&D and innovation projects, employee training initiatives, and for exporters through various grants, incentives, and loans.
INCENTIVES TEAM AT THE INVESTMENT OFFICE
- has extensive experience with investment incentives authorities
- prepares preliminary financial calculations for investment projects
- prepares tailor-made information packages on available incentives
- assists and guides through the process of applying for investment incentives
- communicates in the investor’s language
- supports further expansion and business plans
- provides all services free-of-charge and works on a confidential basis